Monday, April 14, 2008

Treading on unfamiliar grounds

I have been telling people that I'm gonna start a blog. Well, now I've done it. Not sure if I will keep it or like it. At the back of my mind, I keep worrying if blogging is tantamount to a display of an exhibitionistic trait. Besides, you never know who is reading your blog and what opinions he or she may form of you, without really knowing you. But what the heck, I'll move with the flow and see what happens.

It's been 3 weeks since I stay at home and I can't say I'm enjoying it. I'm a clean freak so I've been obsessed about keeping the house clean. And of course the 2 little rascals would not let me off so easily. They have been bugging me to play with them. And the worse part is their school hours are in different sessions, so I never have time to myself, except for Tuesdays when the littler rascal goes for his music rehearsals. I'm so looking forward to next Tues when both rascals will be at school till late pm. I'm going to have a nice leisure lunch and a facial.

2 comments:

Ah Kin said...

Hey there,

Congtats on ur new blog :) It's a good start and wow, u even have a mini poll too :)

I'm sure as u go along u'll enjoy writing & sharing. Why I wanted to start a blog is to share my thoughts, ideas and perhaps some tips and life encounters with others, hoping to make a little difference. So keep it up & I'm sure I'll be one of ur avid readers :)

FlatFlatCat said...

Yes... you are exhibitionist... just like me... muaaa ha ha ha...