Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Little hamster face

Ah San came to my office today to show off her little precious and also to distribute full-month cakes.

I really like little Lyra. She is so fiesty and expressive. In the short span of time here, she cooed, grunted, poohed, sucked noisily on her mom's er-hems and showed off her dimpled little smile.

My colleagues thought that she looked like me. They also said that she looked like a little hamster. Hmm...

I told Ah San, one of these days I'm going to kidnap little Lyra. Ooh!! She's so darn cute!

4 comments:

FlatFlatCat said...

Lyra does look like you in this pic. After that visit, Lyra couldn't sleep that night. Must be too over excited by the attention from all the sweet aunties.

aluvguru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
icer_goh said...

She's cute!!

Eunice, you have to work harder!!! Haha :)

Ah Kin said...

Ahhhh....so cute!!! And you managed to capture her smiling in the photo too!

Eunice, let's work out a plan to 'kidnap' her hehe ;p