Thursday, May 29, 2008

Singapore Arts Festival Opening - Viewing at Indochine















We went to watch the opening of the Arts Fest, Water Fools, on 23 May. My hubby brought us to Indochine Restaurant to dine and watch the performance from there. It was also an opportunity to celebrate my birthday. Although it was a nice gesture, we couldn't see much of the going-ons. And the food that we ordered that day did not sit well with us. The bill afterwards also caused me to sweat a little. However, the fire works towards the end was spectacular, especially when I'm enjoying it with my favourite guy. So the whole outing was worth it. Not to mention I have not been out much since my no pay leave in Apr.


I like this pix of us. We hardly take pictures together and he smiled nicely in this pix. Some people may not call that a smile, more like a smirk, like one of my friends call it. But it's good enough for me. To other people he may seem aloof and arrogant, but he is the sweetest thing to me :)



2 comments:

Ah Kin said...

So cute :) and so sweet :)

FlatFlatCat said...

Well... diamonds are all from coals. Can't really detect that smile... But having sat in your car with your hubby a few times, can tell he he adores you despite the few vocab and limited sentence structures.