Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Control freak? Who? Me?

I've been accused of being many kinds of freaks - clean freak is the most common one. Recently, I have been accused of being a control freak. What the ?! How am I a control freak huh? Just because I plan my travel itinery months ahead and have a packing list that wows many and prefers to know every single damn thing in advance doesn't make me a control freak!! Or that I like my laundry hang a certain way and my children to be in bed by 9.30pm. These are normal expectations right? I'm in no way freakish. Insecure maybe. And paranoid. But a control freak I am not.

So those people who think I am a control freak, stop it right now!

3 comments:

FlatFlatCat said...

I think all moms are more or less control freaks... why else would we want have little people? To run their lives of course... muaaa ha ha ha... take it as a compliment. I do, together with being 'anal'. :)

eunice said...

i think you are right. and we control our husbands too!! maybe we should let go. so tiring...

FlatFlatCat said...

Ehhh... don't think so. I enjoy the control and the power associated with it... MUAAA HA HA HA HA *evil laughter*