Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mother's Day/ Birthday Presents from the Princes

Knowing that I like to listen to the 80s tunes, my elder prince gave me a 'Back to the Old Skool' CD for Mother's Day. He also made me a beautiful necklace for my birthday. He may have that devil-may-care attitude, like his dad but he is a marshmallow inside. And a very sentimental guy. My little prince bought me a pair of nice earings. These gifts are not as significant as the cards that accompany them. They spent a lot of time and effort in creating a pleasant 'surprise' for me. They locked me up in my bedroom for nearly an hour. Of course I relish the rare solitude and peace and quiet for that 1 hour :) It's moments like these these that makes me feel appreciated and loved and that being a mom ain't that bad :)












1 comment:

Ah Kin said...

Aww...soo sweet and so lucky to have such boys :) Agree tat it's the card and the thought that will make you happier than the gift itself. But hey, they seem to know your taste sia ;)